She holds a European Ph.D. in Information Science (Universitat de Barcelona, 2010), Master degree in Information and Knowledge society (IN3-UOC, 2005) and Bachelors in Information and Documentation (2003, UOC) and Journalism (1998, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, UAB).
From January 2002, she works at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC). She has been part-time lecturer at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB, 2004-08) and Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2015-16).
Her teaching activities mainly concentrate on research methods and journalism.
Her main research scopes include the analysis of information and communication behaviours and open science. She was visiting researcher at the Information School at Sheffield University (2009, UK) and at the Institute of Information Studies at Tallin University (2015, Estonia).
- Part-time professor at Communication Faculty, UPF, 2015-16
- Deputy Director of Reserach and Innovation Vice-Chancellor, UOC, 2011-13
- Project leader and Head of Communication at the UOC Virtual Library, UOC, 2002-05
- Part-time professor at Communication Faculty, UAB, 2004-08
- Consultant at DOC6, 2001-02
- Copywriter and Architecture of information responsible at Agbar Global Market, 1998-2001, e-commerce organisation under Agbar group
- Copywriter at Speak Up, RBA Editores, while studing last courses of journalism (1997-98)